Skip to main content

Windows 7 - Upgrade Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9w3buRRJ6Qendofvid
[starttext]
Many have asked me what their options for upgrading to Windows 7 (Final Retail Release) will be for them. this video explains your choices and the price.


Microsoft has released a Free 90 Day Trial on Windows 7 Enterprise Edition for IT Professionals here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/ev...

# But when you install Windows 7 on a computer that does not require custom install, where are all your files and programs gonna be? There is just gonna be a folder called Windows Old, and that just contains your Windows Program Files. Can you make a tutorial on how to install your programs from the folder called windows.old?
# i have windows vista home premium can i upgrade to windows 7 ultimate
# How do I back up my files, and restore them? And do I have to? I have windows xp 32 bit and want to get windows 7 64 bit. I don't care about my files but I don't know why or how to back up files and restore them. also why can't i buy the $100 windows 7 cd? The guy at the store said I could only buy the $200 one, it was bullshit. [endtext]

Comments