Skip to main content

Pocket Mein Rocket- Music Video-ROCKET SINGH - Salesman of the Year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7LLlymgJJEendofvid
[starttext]
Rocket Singh Salesman Of The Year Releasing: 11 December 2009
#  point being...many Canadian citizens are losing their jobs everyday, why? Because Sikhs come from India and since they are used to nothing back home they do the job for nothing here. Since they live in homes with large groups they can afford to do it. I had to quit because I just couldn't compete. I am just one of thousands of experienced trained driver who had to quit.
# Trucking business....I was a driver once and i had to quit because of Sikhs taking over. At times I would be at places and some Sikh would show up not even knowing how to drive the damn truck. How he got the license I don't know. Probably bought it. I was forced to train a Sikh at work, he didn't even know the basics of driving a truck. Canada needs a change.
# Nice come back dude,.! [endtext]

Comments