Skip to main content

Adam Lambert Kisses A Boy & Jennifer Lopez FALLS!!!! - American Music Awards 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xlIBw1I-Uendofvid
[starttext]
ps: JERMAGISTY!


Please rate 5 stars! Help support the video!

Please tweet/send to friends! I hope you subscribe for more!!!

Comment Questions of the Day:

1. What did you think of Adam Lamberts performance? Were you offended by the sexual nature of it?***

2. What did you think of the other performanes? Lady Gaga (my fave), Rihanna, Keith Urban, Black Eyed Peas, Green Day, Jay Z, Alicia, etcwho were you faves / least faves?


3. Any award shockers? Taylor? Jackson being nominated so much? Were you pissed Gaga didnt win best new artist?


4. Other comments from the evening? Jer-magestry? J-Los fall? What did I miss?

*** I love Adam I just thought he sounded bad! I am all for his gayness! Stay tuned to end for my 3am loopy update! Bed glasses alert!
# The double standard intrigues me. I'm willing to bet that if a women did that routine onstage it wouldn't be "scandalous" or "racy" but "SEXY!!!'


What does that mean? That the world is so incredibly paternalistic that the second a man exhibits sexuality its crude and offensive because its women who are supposed to be the objects of sexual attention? just something to think about. I'm not surprised or shocked by the performance, but then again, I grew up watching Madonna... [endtext]

Comments