Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving - Stop Motion Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CndP1fYC0Mendofvid
[starttext]
I am only approving video responses having to do with Thanksgiving, stop motion, timelapse or animation.


Thanks to all for the wonderful comments. I'm glad this has entertained so many of you. It was a lot of fun to make. I'm not responding to comments but I am reading everything posted.

Thanks also to YouTube for featuring it on Thanksgiving Day 2007, and most importantly, I want to thank TheFamousStacie.
Thanks to everyone and a Happy Thanksgiving :)




The song is used with permission

"Wild Turkey" by Ron Delano

http://cdbaby.com/cd/rondelano

Most of Ron's music has a soothing acoustical guitar sound. This is the only one that is remotely bluegrass.



Just to answer a few of the questions I've seen:

We like pumpkin pie so it wasn't wasted, yum.

It took about 6 hours to take the 380 pictures.

I don't have that much motivation so the movie's frame rate is from 2 to 10 frames per second but the majority is 6 frames per second.

The infamous item that appears and disappears at 50 seconds is a container of chicken for the little dog who has stomach cancer. The turkeys weren't the only one's who were hungry. I have to say that watching this mystery unfold in the comments was pretty entertaining. I guess it falls under the category of "you get what you pay for", lol.

The cat wasn't beaten, we sat it down and gave it a stern lecture, lol

[endtext]

Comments