Skip to main content

Fighting Hunger in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaPyP2tsmwgendofvid
[starttext]
Based on your votes on Twitter, and with the support of the YouTube Community, the LA Regional Food Bank has received the funds to acquire and distribute 10,000 pounds of food. That's over 7,900 meals or over 1,900 families helped.


"The Uncultured Project" is not a charity. It's the documenting of my journey to help others - one difference at a time. Right now funds for my Operating & Equipment Fund are the most needed as I'm trying to save up for a replacement laptop and camcorder which I hope to take back with me to Bangladesh.
With Extra Thanks to Julie Flynn at the LA Food Bank


Full Disclosure: Michael Aranda's donation is still pending to the LA Food Bank. All other donations are in the LA Food Bank's possession at time of upload. This note will be removed once all transfers are complete.




[endtext]

Comments